Tuition and ApplicationNow taking applications for the 2020-21 school year
Tuition and Fees
- Tuition for PreK-12th ($35.48/week per student for 31 weeks) = $1100/yr
- Application Fee for new families w/one student = $150/yr*
- Application Fee for returning families w/one student = $100/yr*
- Application Fee for new families w/two or more students = $200/yr*
- Application Fee for returning families w/two or more students = $150/yr*
- Separate Check w/”Volunteer Hours” on memo line = $100*
*Due w/completed application
All tuition must be paid directly to The Scholé Fellowship on or before July 10th. Or, if you prefer, you may pay in two installments. The first payment, half of the student’s full tuition costs, is due on or before July 10th. The second payment, the remaining half, is due on or before December 11th. Please be aware that a $15 administrative fee per installment/student will be added to your total tuition costs.
All late payments will be charged a $25 late fee, unless there has been prior communication with the Director.
All students enrolled in the program are committing to a full day in community each Friday. The option to register for just the morning or just the afternoon with a discounted tuition rate is not available for any level. Although we do not recommend it, if it works best for your student/family, you may pick up early or drop off later, but there will be no tuition adjustment made for a shorter community day.
Your application fee and all supply fees (included in the cost of tuition) are non- refundable. Depending on the circumstances, the Director may refund a portion of your prepaid tuition costs.
Download and print all forms
Complete all forms.
Note: Please complete one waiver per student.
Turn in completed application, signed waiver(s), and payment to the program director.